Commercial

Englewood Connect

In a partnership with McLaurin Development Partners, Englewood Connect is a phased, multi-use gathering space for the Englewood neighborhood on Chicago’s South Side, starting with the creation of a commercial kitchen and food hub within a long-vacant firehouse and the construction of an adjacent “living room.”
29,000
Square feet in the Phase 1 kitchen and living room
1
First Invest South/West project awarded by the City of Chicago
1929
Year the former firehouse was built

Our Partners

McLaurin Development Partners

Gallery

Location Map

Featured News

City celebrates groundbreaking for Englewood Connect

More Projects

830 N Michigan
Lafayette Logistics Park